Terms & Conditions
• A carriage paid order to the UK mainland is £250
• The carriage charge to the UK mainland for orders under £250.00 is £5.90
• The minimum order for new accounts is £300.00
• Due to the high transportation costs for Southern Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man we reserve the right to impose an £18.00 carriage charge on all orders under £250.00, and for the Scottish Highlands and Islands a £20.00 carriage charge.
•All invoices are issued in Pounds Sterling.
• 30 days nett
• We accept: • debit and credit card payments (sorry no AMEX)
• cheques – made payable to M. Golunski & Co. Ltd. or
Please ring our Accounts Department 01384 78326 for bank details.
• Any faulty goods will be exchanged (if available) or credited in full once received.
• No credits will be issued for goods over 18 months old.
• A new account application must be completed before any goods are released; we also reserve the right not to open any new accounts clashing with established customers.
• Subject to successful application, an account will be opened with the terms as described above.
• Any unsuccessful application will be pro-forma only until such time as a credit history has been established.